Since the 5-3 defeat days back in 2014, Manchester United had some scores to settle with Leicester City. With 9 wins and 4 draws in the next 13 encounters, they have done their job pretty well. Leicester showed a good brand of football by securing a UEFA Europa League berth last season. So, this year when the two teams face-off, the outcome might be different.
To know the final outcome, you have to watch the upcoming game of Man United vs Leicester City live. And how to watch that? Well, that’s why we’re here. In this article, we’ll put an end to your EPL live streaming needs. So stay tuned with us throughout the read.
Manchester United vs Leicester City: Past Encounters
After their much-discussed defeat in King Power Stadium, Manchester United has never lost a game against Leicester. The latest one is just a couple of days back. Check out the last five results and a brief detail about the games.
- A few days ago, in matchweek 38 of EPL 19-20, Man Utd tasted the latest victory against Leicester. Bruno Fernandez opened the scoring from the penalty spot. Then just before the end of regulation time, Jesse Lingard ensured 3 full points with a superb strike.
- In the previous encounter at Old Trafford, Man Utd won narrowly with a scorecard of 1-0 in their favor. Marcus Rushford scored the sole goal from the penalty spot within 10 minutes of starting.
- On matchweek 29 of EPL 18-19, Manchester United again won with 1-0 margin. This time also it was Marcus Rushford who scored a jaffer. Seems like Rushford really like facing the Foxes
- In the fourth-last meeting, Man United registered a 2-1 victory over Leicester. This time Paul Pogba and Luke Shaw scored for the Red Devils. Jamie Vardy of Leicester decreased the winning margin in the 90th minute.
- EPL 17-18’s second encounter between these two teams was a drawn affair. Man United had the lead, thanks to Juan Mata’s brace. Leicester canceled the lead by Jamie Vardy and Harry Maguire’s strike.
As you can see, the Red Devils dominated the latest encounters. Now let’s move on to the live streaming part.
Leicester City vs Manchester United Live Streaming Info
Being the most popular football league, EPL is being broadcasted in over 180 countries. Listing all of them is an impossible task. So we’ve provided EPL live streaming information for the top 30 football-crazy nations. Do check it out.
- The United Kingdom: Britons can watch EPL’s live-action by tuning into BT Sports. They are bringing live streaming of EPL through their app. You can download it from your app gallery. Also, if you have Amazon Prime Videos subscription, you can watch selected EPL games live.
- The United States: NBC Sports is bringing live telecast of EPL to soccer fans of the States. If you happen to be based in the US, you can watch Man United vs Leicester live on NBC. Also, for Spanish speakers, Telemundo Deportes will telecast Man United vs Leicester City live in Spanish.
- India: Indian football lovers can watch selected games, including all games of Man United, by tuning into Star Sports Network. Star’s own OTT platform Disney+ Hotstar will bring live streaming to the phones of Indian nationals.
- Germany: German football lovers can tune in to Sky Deutschland to watch all the matches of EPL live. Sky Deutschland’s streaming app is also there to live stream important EPL games in handheld devices.
- China: CCTV, the state-owned Chinese TV network, has made a contract to show EPL in China and Macau. Moreover, the good news is, Chinese can watch the live stream of EPL on the online platform of PPTV for free.
These are the top consumers of British football. Apart from these five countries, there are hundreds of countries where EPL is broadcasted live. Here are a few of them with their broadcasting network.
- Albania – SuperSport
- Austria – SkySports
- Argentina – ESPN
- Brazil – ESPN, Fox Sports
- Cambodia – CBS, ONE TV, True Vision
- Hong Kong – Now TV
- Indonesia – Mola TV
- Italy – SkySports
- France – Canal+
- Germany – SkySports
- Kazakhstan – Setanta Sports, Kazsport
- Japan – DAZN
- Malaysia and Brunei – Astro SuperSport
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sports
- New Zealand – Spark
- Poland – NC+
- Pakistan – PTV Sports
- Philippines – DAZN Group
- Taiwan – Eleven Sports
- Thailand – True Visions
- Uzbekistan – Uzreport TV
- Sweden – Viasat Sport
- Switzerland – Sky Sport/ Canal+
- Sub-Saharan Africa – SuperSport, Canal + Afrique
Note: If you can’t find your country on our list, have a talk with your cable service provider. I’m sure they will be able to guide you properly.
Manchester United Squad for this Match
David De Gea (gk), Sergio Romero (gk), Lee Grant (gk), Joel Pereira (gk)
Victor Lindelof (def), Aaron Wan-Bissaka (def), Eric Baily (def), Harry Maguire (def), Diogo Dalot (def), Phil Jones (def), Marcos Rojo (def), Luke Shaw (def), Tim Fossu-Mensah (def), Axel Tuanzebe (def), Brandon Williams (def)
Nemanja Matic (mf), Paul Pogba (mf), Scott McTominay (mf), Jesse Lingard (mf), Bruno Fernandes (mf), Andreas Pereira (mf), Fred (mf), Juan Mata (mf), Daniel James (mf), James Garner (mf)
Anthony Martial (st), Marcus Rushford (st), Odion Ighalo (st), Mason Greenwood (st), Tahith Chong (st)
Leicester City Squad for this Match
Kasper Schmeichel (gk), Danny Ward (gk), Eldin Jakupovic (gk)
Ben Chilwell (def), Caglar Soyuncu (def), Wes Morgan (def), Jonny Evans (def), Ricardo Pereira (def), Christian Fuchs (def), Daniel Amartey (def), James Justin (def), Ryan Bennett (def)
Demarai Gray (mf), James Maddison (mf), Marc Albrighton (mf), Harvey Barnes (mf), Matty James (mf), Nampalys Mendy (mf), Wilfred Ndidi (mf), Hamza Choudhury (mf), Youri Tielemans (mf), Dennis Praet (mf)
Jamie Vardy (st), Kelechi Iheanacho (st), Ayoze Perez (st), Islam Slimani (st), George Hirst (st)
I’m sure we’re in for a tough fight. Both the teams would love to bag the whole three points. So, none will leave a square inch of space during the 90 minutes. What do you think? What will be the final scoreline? Do tell us your predictions in the comment section. Also, keep following us for more EPL blogs.