There was a time in the late 50s and early 60s when Leicester City dominated Liverpool in every fixture. However, times have changed now. Since Jurgen Klopp taking charge as manager, Liverpool has done extremely well in the field. Their accolades from the last couple of years include 6th Champions League and long-waited 19th EPL title.
Can the Foxes stop this unstoppable force called Liverpool this season? Or will it end in a Liverpool victory like the last two meetings? To know the answer, you’ll have to watch Liverpool vs Leicester live streaming. Keep reading this article to find out all the ways of EPL live stream.
Liverpool vs Leicester City: Latest Encounters
Liecester has been winless against Pool in their last six matches. During this period, they have only managed to draw two matches while losing the other four. This proves the quality of the current Liverpool squad. Check out how the last five Liverpool vs Leicester matches ended.
- Liverpool thrashed Leicester when these two last met in December last year. The result was 4-0 in Liverpool’s favor. Roberto Firmino scored twice while the other two came from Milner and Alexander-Arnold’s feet.
- In their previous meeting in EPL 19-20, Liverpool grabbed full three points thanks to a close 2-1 victory. Sadio Mane and James Milner scored for Klopp’s side while James Maddison put one up for Leicester.
- In the second encounter of EPL 18-19, Leicester managed a 1-1 draw. This reduced Liverpool’s lead over Man City and eventually led to a City triumph. Goal scorers were Sadio Mane and Harry Maguire.
- In the first fixture of EPL 18-19, Liverpool got full three points at King Power Stadium. Mane and Firmino put their names on the scoresheet for the Merseyside club. Rachid Ghezzal scored the sole goal for Leicester.
- In EPL 17-18, Liverpool again won with 2-1 scoreline at Anfield. Jamie Vardy gave the visitors an early lead. However, Liverpool’s star player Mohammad Salah had other ideas. He ensured his team’s victory by scoring a brace.
We hope, at this point you got a clear idea of Liverpool’s domination over Leicester. Now let’s move on to the live streaming part.
Leicester City vs Liverpool Live Streaming Information
EPL, the most popular football league, is being telecasted in over 180 countries globally. So not getting a chance to watch English Premier League is out of the question. Here are a few high football-consuming countries and their EPL telecasters.
- The United Kingdom: Britons can watch EPL’s live action by tuning into BT Sports. They are bringing live streaming of EPL through their app. You can download it from your app gallery. Also, if you have Amazon Prime Videos subscription, you can watch selected EPL games live.
- France: French football lovers can watch their neighbour’s league by tuning into the Canal+ network. Canal’s live streaming site myCanal is the site to go to if you’re looking for live streaming of Liverpool vs Leicester in France.
- Canada: DAZN Canada will broadcast most of EPL’s top matches including Liverpool vs Leicester in Canada. If you’re living in Canada and want to live stream Liverpool vs Everton, DAZN App is the best option.
- Australia: Optus Sports network has the exclusive broadcasting rights of EPL in the land down under. You’ll need to pay AUD $15 a month to enjoy Optus Sports subscription. You can also use a VPN and live stream from another region.
- The United States: Fans living in the States can tune in to NBC Sports for live coverage of EPL 2020-21. You can watch live from your handheld devices by tuning into NBC’s official website. For Mexican Americans and other Spanish speakers, Telemundo Deportes will telecast Liverpool vs Leicester City live in Spanish.
Apart from the above five countries, we’ve also prepared a list of major football-viewing countries and their EPL broadcaster. Take a look.
- Albania – SuperSport
- Austria – SkySports
- Argentina – ESPN
- Brazil – ESPN, Fox Sports
- Cambodia – CBS, ONE TV, True Vision
- Hong Kong – Now TV
- Indonesia – Mola TV
- Italy – SkySports
- France – Canal+
- Germany – SkySports
- Kazakhstan – Setanta Sports, Kazsport
- Japan – DAZN
- Malaysia and Brunei – Astro SuperSport
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sports
- New Zealand – Spark
- Poland – NC+
- Pakistan – PTV Sports
- Philippines – DAZN Group
- Taiwan – Eleven Sports
- Thailand – True Visions
- Uzbekistan – Uzreport TV
- Sweden – Viasat Sport
- Switzerland – Sky Sport/ Canal+
- Sub-Saharan Africa – SuperSport, Canal + Afrique
Note: Contact your cable operator or search in Google if you can not find your country in our elaborate list. Now let’s move on to the current squad strength of both the teams.
Liverpool FC Current Squad for EPL 2020-21
After winning their 6th Champions League and 19th English Premier League in back-to-back seasons, we’ve to say Liverpool has the strongest squad among English clubs. Take a look at Liverpool’s current squad.
Allison Becker (gk), Adrian (gk), Andy Lonergan (gk)
Virgil Van Dijk (def), Joel Matip (def), Dejan Lovern (def), Trent Alexander-Arnold (def), Joe Gomez (def), Andy Robertson (def), Ki-Jana Hoever (def), Sepp Van Den Berg (def), Neco Williams (def)
Naby Keita (mf), James Milner (mf), Adam Lallana (mf), Fabinho (mf), Georginio Wijnaldum (mf), Jordan Henderson (mf), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (mf), Harvey Elliot (mf), Xherdan Shaqiri (mf), Curtis Jones (mf),
Mohammad Salah (st), Sadio Mane (st), Takumi Minamino (st), Divock Origi (st), Roberto Firminho (st)
Leicester City FC Current Squad for EPL 2020-21
Brendon Roger’s side have some exciting talents in their stable. Despite many of their star players leaving the side, Leicester has managed to secure 5th spot in the last EPL. Check out their present squad.
Kasper Schmeichel (gk), Eldin Jakupovic (gk), Danny Ward (gk),
Caglar Soyuncu (def), Ben Chilwell (def), Wes Morgan (def), Ricardo Pereira (def), Jonny Evans (def), Christian Fuchs (def), James Justin (def), Daniel Amartey (def), Ryan Bennett (def)
James Maddison (mf), Demarai Gray (mf), Marc Albrighton (mf), Matty James (mf), Harvey Barnes (mf), Nampalys Mendy (mf), Hamza Choudhury (mf), Wilfred Ndidi (mf), Youri Tielemans (mf), Dennis Praet (mf)
Kelechi Iheanacho (st), Jamie Vardy (st), Ayoze Perez (st), George Hirst (st), Islam Slimani (st)
What will happen when Leicester and Liverpool meet each other at this year’s English Premier League? Will Liverpool again win both the fixtures or something unexpected is waiting for us? Tell us in the comment section.