We have seen lots of drama in EPL 2020-21 already with plenty of goals, red cards, and sudden changes in match results. It is expected that the upcoming Leicester City vs Arsenal clash will also bring some fresh excitement for their fans. Leicester fans are eagerly waiting to see the performance of their most important player Jamie Vardy, on the other hand, Arsenal fans are expecting some magical performance from Nicolas Pepe and Alexandre Lacazette.
The match will be broadcasted across all the countries. In this post, you will find the EPL live streaming sources of the match whether you want to watch online, on TV, on your tablet, or smartphone.
Before moving directly to the list of channels and online platforms that will broadcast the match in your country, let’s see what happened in recent clashes between these two teams.
Arsenal vs Leicester City: Past Encounters
Arsenal won most of the head to head encounters against Leicester City. However, the table has turned by Leicester City in the last five head to head clashes as Leicester City managed to win in 3 games and lost only one game. Here is a brief description of the last five matches.
- In the first encounter against Arsenal in Premier League 2018, Leicester City won by 3-1. Kelechi Iheanacho, Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez scored for Leicester City while Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored for Arsenal.
- However, in the second head to head match between the two teams in Premier League 2018, Arsenal took revenge as they won the match by 3-1. Mesut Özil scored the first goal for Arsenal and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored a brace for Arsenal. Leicester City’s only goal came from a self-goal by Héctor Bellerin.
- In the first match against Arsenal in Premier League 2019, Leicester City registered a massive win. The team won the match by 3-0. Youri Tielemans scored the first goal for Leicester City while Jamie Vardy scored a brace in that match.
- In the first match against Arsenal in Premier League 2019, Leicester City won again by 2-0. Jamie Vardy and James Maddison scored in that match.
- Arsenal managed to draw against Leicester City in Premier League 2020. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored early for Arsenal. Many Arsenal fans were expecting that they would win the match. However, almost at the end of the match, Jamie Vardy scored for Leicester City.
Arsenal vs Leicester City Live Stream Sources
In this section, you will get all the information about Arsenal vs Leicester City Live Stream Sources. First, we will discuss EPL sources of some football crazy nations. Then we will also provide an extensive list so that you can find Leicester City Vs Arsenal Live Stream sources in your country in case we missed the first list.
- In the UK: If you have already Amazon Prime Subscription, then you can watch EPL live stream in the UK. However, if you want to watch the match on your TV then you should have a subscription to BT Sports. Moreover, BT Sports will also broadcast EPL live streams online.
- In the US: You can watch EPL live streams on an online platform and cable TV both if you have an NBC Sports subscription. Like other sports channels, NBC Sports will also provide an online platform which will broadcast the live stream of the premier league.
- In Australia: Optus Sports is one of the most favourite channels for Australian as this channel broadcasts EPL to them. Moreover, you can enjoy the live streaming of EPL from your PCs and Mobile on the website of Optus Sports.
- In China: CCTV and PPTV are the two possible options for Chinese people to watch the match on TV. PPTV’s website also broadcasts a live stream of EPL in China.
- In India: Most of the Indians depend on Star Sports Network for watching live stream matches of EPL. However, in recent years, vast numbers of Indians prefer to watch EPL on the website of Disney + Hotstar.
Here is another list of Arsenal vs Leicester City Live Stream Sources in other countries.
- Germany – SkySports
- Malaysia and Brunei – Astro SuperSport
- Sub-Saharan Africa – SuperSport, Canal + Afrique
- France – Canal+
- Kazakhstan – Setanta Sports, Qazsport
- Albania – SuperSport
- Brazil – ESPN, Fox Sports
- Netherlands – Ziggo Sports
- Argentina – ESPN
- Indonesia – Mola TV
- Italy – SkySports
- Hong Kong – Now TV
- Japan – DAZN
- Uzbekistan – Uzreport TV
- Sweden – Viasat Sport
- Switzerland – Sky Sport/ Canal+
- Poland – NC+
- Philippines – DAZN Group
- Thailand – True Visions
- Taiwan – Eleven Sports
- Austria – SkySports
- Pakistan – PTV Sports
- New Zealand – Spark
- Cambodia – CBS, ONE TV, True Vision
We have tried to enlist every possible football crazy nation in these two lists. However, if we have missed your country then please let us know in the comment box. We will try to provide information about live stream sources of EPL 2020-21 for your country as soon as possible.
Arsenal Squad for EPL 2020-21
Arsenal has managed to build a squad that can challenge any team. Here’s the full Gunners squad for EPL 2020-21.
Matt Macey (gk), Brend Leno (gk), Emiliano Martinez (gk),
Shkodran Mustafi (def), Sokratis (def), Talaji Bola (def), Hector Bellerin (def), Rob Holding (def), Sead Kolasinac (def), Calum Chambers (def), David Luiz (def), Cedric Soares (def), Pablo Mari (def), Kieran Tierney (def),
Matteo Guendouzi (mf), Dani Ceballos (mf), Mesut Ozil (mf), Robbie Burton (mf), Lucas Torreira, Ainsley Maitland-Niles (mf), Joseph Willock (mf), Granit Xhaka (mf)
Folarin Balogun (st), Eddie Nketiah (st), Gabriel Martinelli (st), Nicolas Pepe (st), Reiss Nelson (st), Bukayo Saka (st), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (st)
Leicester City Squad for EPL 2020-21
Leicester has some exciting talents in their stable. Check out the following list of Leicester City squad.
Danny Ward (gk), Kasper Schmeichel (gk), Eldin Jukupovic (gk)
Christian Fuchs (def), Caglar Soyuncu (def), Luke Thomas (def), Rocardo Pereira (def), Daniel Amartey (def), Wes Morgan (def), Darnell Johnson (def), Ben Chilwell (def), Ryan Benett (def), James Justin (def), Jonny Evans (def),
Hamza Choudhury (mf), James Maddison (mf), Nampalys Mendy (mf), Harvey Barnes (mf), Dennis Praet (mf), Youri Tielemans (mf), Marc Albrighton (mf), Wilfred Ndidi (mf), Demarai Gray (mf)
Ayoze Perez (st),George Hirst (st),Kelechi Iheanacho (st), Fousseni Diabate(st), Jamie Vardy (st)
After analyzing the last few encounters between these two teams, Leicester City seems to be stronger than Arsenal. However, the team is too much dependent on Jamie Vardy. On the other hand, Arsenal can win the match by proper execution of teamwork with players like Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Nicolas Pepe, and Mesut Özil. Arsenal needs to put a strong resistance against Jamie Vardy and Ayoze Perez. Which team has more chances to win? Please express your views in the comment box.